BioRoot™ RCSMineral-based Root Canal Sealer
- Permanent root canal sealer
Features & benefits
- Outstanding adhesion to dentin* and gutta-percha points
- Hydrophilic - BioRoot RCS continues the sealing process in the presence of moisture
- Pure mineral formulation - will not stain teeth
- Resin-free - made from pure calcium silicate and is monomer-free ensuring zero shrinkage**
- Great flowability - seals auxilliary canals
- Uses cold single cone or cold lateral condensation
- High 5mm Al radiopacity for clear images on radiographs
- Simple retreatment: use in combination with gutta-percha points
- * A. Atmeh, F. Festy, A. Banerjee, F. Mannocci, T. F. Watson. "Mineral Interaction Zone; A Chemo-morphological Chracterization of The Dentine-Biodentine Interface". 2012. King's College London Dental Institute, Biomaterials, Biomimetrics and Biophotonics, London, UK.
- ** K. Bentley, S. Janyavula, D. Cakir, P. Beck, L.C. Ramp, J.O. Burgess. "Mechanical and Physical Properties of Vital Pulp Materials". School of Dentistry, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL.
- Item #01E0300 - 35 application pack - 15g bottle, 35 x 0.20ml liquid pipette. 1 measuring spoon