PharmaéthylTetrafluoroethane cryo-anaesthetic spray
- Production of topical cryo-anesthesia in the oral cavity, prior to the extraction of deciduous or periodontally compromised teeth or to the lancing of abscesses. Pulp and tooth vitality test.
Features & benefits
- Fast and easy method to test pulp vitality.
- Tetrafluoroethane has a greater cryo-anaesthetic activity than ethyl chloride.
- Quicker and deeper cooling action to improve efficacy.
- Item #01T0100 - 7.5oz aerosol spray bottle with applicator tip