Septo-etchPhosphoric acid etching gel
- Etching of dentin and enamel prior to application of a total etch bonding system for composite restorations.
Features & benefits
- Water-based 40% phosphoric acid gel compatible with all total etch bonding systems.
- Available in easy-to-use syringe with fine metal syringe tips for precise controlled placement.
- Ideal viscosity prevents the acid gel from flowing onto soft tissue or adjacent teeth.
- Rinses off easily and cleanly, leaving an easy-to-read frosty appearance on the enamel surface indicating it is ready for the bonding agent application.
- Item #01C2032 - 4, 4g syringes and 20 applicator tips
- Item #01C2034 - 12, 1.6g syringes and 60 applicator tips
- Item #01C2035 - Jumbo Kit, 60g syringe, 5 - 3cc empty refill syringes, 50 applicator tips
- Item #01C2018 - 100 syringe tips (22g)