RacegelThermogelifiable Gel for Gingival Preparation
- Sulcus opening and control of bleeding prior to impression taking and in the preparation of Class II, III and V cavities.
Features & benefits
- Thermogelifiable properties to ensure no mechanical trauma to the periodontium, to control application without excessive hand pressure and to facilitate placement and rinsing: Racegel does not run or drip.
- 25% Aluminum Chloride for optimal and fast control of bleeding and gingival oozing.
- Orange color to easilyvisualize Racegel during placement and rinsing.
- Thin, pre-bent needle tips for better placement even in hard-to-reach areas.
- Raspberry flavor for patient comfort.
- 3 x 1.4g syringe + 20 pre-bent tips.