Adherence® SCSelf-cure Permanent Resin Cement
- Final cementation of posts and cores, crowns, implant prostheses, bridges, inlays and onlays made of ceramics, composites, precious and non-precious alloys.
Features & benefits
- Chemical polymerization to guarantee the complete cure of the cement.
- Progressive polymerization to minimize bond pull from tooth structure.
- Radiopaque for easy follow-up.
- Low film thickness with excellent mechanical retention.
- Excellent bonding strength to metal, composite resin, enamel or dentin for long term durability.
- Syringe Kit: 2 – 9g Automix Syringes: Each syringe contains 1- 4.5g Base and 1 – 4.5g Catalyst, 10 mixing tips & mixing pad.