AcrosealEpoxy matrix endodontic cement
- Permanent root canal sealer
Features & benefits
- Adheres to the canal walls and gutta percha points for excellent sealing of root canals.
- Advanced epoxy matrix containing calcium hydroxide helps to improve periapical healing.
- Zero solubility in water minimizes risk of root canal treatment failures.
- Compatible with all gutta percha obturation techniques.
- Formulation that allows easy removal with Endosolv E.
- Eugenol free for improved compatibility with modern adhesive restoration materials (bonded posts and cores, resin cements…).
- Radiopaque for easy follow up.
- Item#01E0255 - Tubes: 1 x 8.5g base tube, 1 x 9.6g catalyst tube, 1 x cross-ruled mixing pad.
- Item#01E0257 - Automix syringe: 2 x 8.6 g automix syringes, 15 x mixing tips, 15 x intra-oral tips, pad.